Come Minnesota Attorney ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
Logo should be professional, sophisticated, stylish, and warm.
Twin Cities Law Firm
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
The logo's design, colors, and fonts should be professional, clean, bold, and sophisticated. The logo should be contemporary (stylish) but not futuristic. It should portray leadership and strength to opponents without being cold or intimidating to potential clients.
The logo should appeal to a cross section of people, from sophisticated business clients to unsophisticated criminal-defense clients off the street.
.ai, layered PSD (include any non-standard fonts used)
More about the firm can be found here:
- Text: "Twin Cities Law Firm" or "Twin Cities Law Firm, LLC"
- Colors that will be in style for 5-10 years (not 1990s colors)
- White background
- The words, not an image, should be the primary focus of the logo.
- Traditional "old firm" style: heavy, dark wood, marble, or Old English Fonts
- Informal style: Handwriting font, grunge styles, frills, cute
- Colors: Gold, Purple, Green, Maroon
- Traditional legal icons like a hammer or scale (too stuffy); flowers or traditionally female symbols
- Shapes: Oval or circle
- Initials for the business (i.e. "TCLF")
- Words other than "Twin Cities Law Firm" or "Twin Cities Law Firm, LLC"
- Gradients: gradient shades because they sometimes don't print well
Contest veloce (fast track)
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti