We are an online marketing firm, creating a site for a client who does not have a current logo. Be creative!
What we know we need:
1. It should have the company name - Keyventory - in it. The client would also like the see some artistic representation of keys or a key chain.
UPDATE: The client had an idea, would like to suggest making a outline of a key around the letters. Perhaps play with putting a keyhole in the head of the key.
2. On the site: The logo will need to incorporate into a header with hex color #f4f4f4 or use a transparent background behind it. The main website colors are #ba9c76, #f4f4f4 and #5e5e5e - which are all pretty neutral, so Please Play with Complimentary Colors (you Do Not Have To Use these Hex Colors to Compliment them). We want to make the logo pop
3. On other materials and trade show banners: The logo may need to look good on a white background
4. The typeface should have clean lines.
We want something that stands out and looks good on every size from a business card to banner signage.
More about the site: The logo will replace the default logo currently on the the WordPress theme we are using for the site. See the attached screen shot of the site's default look.
The winning logo MUST be provided in a Vector file - as our client will be using it for large signage at trade shows, as well as the website and all other marketing materials.
Things we know we don't want:
1. No Cartoons - we don't want it to be cheap or childlike
2. Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo - we are looking for original artwork
Hope that gives you a clear idea of what we want.
Do not contact client or our firm directly. The winner will be selected from this contest only!