The site is not operational right now, but it will be a place for partisan politics discussion and debate. Democrats vs. Republicans. Liberals vs Conservatives. Donkeys vs Elephants? Etc.
Raving, frothing-at-the-mouth political pundits of all ages!
* We need a logo that is both professional looking and slightly jokey (but not too much). Just something to lighten the mood.
* We DO NOT want ".com" incorporated into the logo.
* It would be nice if the logo itself had a graphic that could be easily made into a favicon.ico. But if you feel this will stifle a really great design concept, just bag it.
* Our site colors are mainly light gray, black, white, light blue and blue (I'll provide links for the blues). However, we're open to all color schemes and suggestions.
* We would like the winning logo to be saved in .eps, .tif, .jpg and .png formats.
That's about all I can think of right now. If you have questions, please comment. I'll be checking in regularly to answer any and all questions. We're looking forward to your designs. Thanks for participating!