Come designer_uk ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
I need a logo to brand my new product called Syte Black. I have $120 waiting for the best design which will be paid straight into the winner's Paypal account instantly, no waiting around!
The product is a "ready made" money making website. The logo needs to be sleek, shiny and cutting edge. The logo should be very detailed, with a lot happening. It should have a web 2.0 feel. It should shout out "easy money" and should STUNN! Have a lot of IMPACT. You may use images of bank dollar notes (no coins) (royalty free images if you like) to emphasize the "easy money" theme. The logo will be the brand for my website so it has to be right.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
My new product is going to be a "ready made money making website" called Syte Black.
The logo should include the words, "Syte Black" (maybe .com)with the sub-title "Easy Money" you are allowed to experiment with upper or lower case text.
- The logo should STUN! It should have IMPACT.
- Shiny logo is preferable. Web 2.0 feel.
- The colour theme of the logo should include black to compliment the logo name.
- The logo should portray a "money making" image. Maybe image(s) of dollar bank notes can be used (no dollar signs $).
- I want the final file in PSD format with all the layers so I can edit if necessary
- Only use the colours Black (required), shades of grey, white (optional), Blue (if necessary), Red ( if necessary)
- Logo needs to be very detailed with a lot happeneing.
- Heavier fonts preferred
- Stylish fonts preferred (appropriate style)
- Even though the logo is for a website product, you don't have to portray a "website" image in the logo unless you feel it would look good. But do portray the "make money" image in the logo.
- By portraying the "make money" image in the logo please do not include images of cars, holidays, mansions etc, just dollar bank notes would be fine (no dollar signs $).
- The logo shouldn't be too colourful, no greens (apart from dollar notes if necessary) or yellows.
- Simple logo not prefered.
- No thin weak fonts unless they really do look good.