Come Steve.au ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
We are an early stage startup in San Francisco, CA building the ultimate social coupon utility. Working in the same space as Groupon, Living Social, & Yelp, we aim to be a hub for deals in your city. We are a super small team that's fun, but at the same time, takes our deal hunting very seriously.
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
We are in the same demographic as yelp.com, groupon.com, and livingsocial.com. We are 70% skewed towards female with an age range 20-55. We are looking at people that love a great bargain on lifestyle activities in their city. They love those chic urban magazines like 7x7.com, take pictures of their fancy food, and flock to the great deals at happy hours. The W hotel is great, even better at a discount. They live in major metropolitan areas like New York, SF, & Dallas.
Our site design will take design queues from the direction/design of this logo.
- A logo with an icon element. In addition to the typeface, this needs to stand alone as a memorable icon when extracted as a favicon or next to a facebook status update.
- Simplicity is king. The cleaner the better. Ideal if it's something that's clever and intelligently portrayed.
- Would prefer a wider horizontal format vs a vertical tall logo, but open to options.
- Simple, but FUN. Vimeo's script font is fun (but we see a lot of it now)
- Prefer that the logo is legible vs super creative with the font play.
- Should take into consideration an optional placement of a tagline.
- Will probably use logo on a colored background, but it should also look good inverted and monochrome. Welcome to background color suggestions that complement the logo.
- No magnifying glass. We don't want the word find to emulate any search engine.
- these logos are lackluster: groupon, yelp
- We're not giltgroup.com serious