Truck2hand.com is one of Thailand’s most popular and famous second-hand truck and agricultural equipment sales platforms. The company is looking to update their logo and remove the association with the existing Tiger themed logo design.
The new logo design should provide a modern feel and culturally appropriate appeal for the Thai marketplace.
The customer base for this brand are predominantly:
- Thai, Male, age 35-60, construction or agricultural small business owners
- Thai, Male, age 35-60, logistic and shipping small business owners
- Thai, Male, age 35-60, trucks purchased for private ownership
Main competitors in the market:
Characteristics of logo design:
As a dealer of second hand equipment, it is important for the company to be portrayed and trustworthy, reliable, professional, and honest.
Some of the key characteristics that have been identified for this logo are:
Trust, Reliability, Simple, Serious, Professional, Safe, Approachable, Friendly
Requirements of logo:
The logo design should adhere to 4 main principles:
- The logo must be able to be used in small scale, mobile/digital applications. This is where 90% of the clients will first come into contact with the brand.
- The logo mark/icon must be able to work as an independent element. Used separately from the websites url, company name.
- The logo design must provide the viewer with an easy to understand narrative to the company's business purpose (second hand truck and equipment sales).
- The logo must be able to be used as single colour (B&W) or in full colour
The company has no specific rules or brand colours. The current website colours are not required. The suggestion is that the brand colours should be predominantly duo-tone or tri-tone.
Recommended colour scheme: