New fashion swimwear company requires designers to revamp our existing lioness logo. The logo is quite plain and needs to be brought to life. As the swimwear is couture targeting high end consumers we need to make our logo classy, add some bling and pizzazz. Looking for a very regal/royal theme.
Zakoda is a new swimwear company which sells high end designer swimsuits. We need a logo for the company (it won't be placed on swimsuits mainly for business cards, print media etc...)
Our company targets high end female consumers aged between 18 - 35. We need a logo that is classy and powerful and representative of our target market.
I have done a mock up of the logo however it needs work. I would like to keep the lioness head and tail theme in the logo as this is very regal, grand, strong, confident and proud.
NOTE: THE LOGO IS FOR THE WEBSITE AND BUSINESS CARDS ONLY - IT WILL NOT BE PRINTED ON THE SWIMWEAR.
- Formats - pdf, eps and psd.
- For lioness head, fonts, and current logo please download file from: http://www.zakoda.com/files.zip
- Please feel free to change the font (no need to stick to the one I have)
- Logo should have the lioness head and tail (wanting these to be more feminine)
- Colours - Maybe gold, bronze, royal purple (just ideas)
- I would like it to appear glossy
- Crest style addition - I would like to see some kind of antique style crest or scroll or floral element. There are lots of lion crest styles on istockphoto however this is normally with two lions on either side of a crest. While I like this type of look I am having difficulties integrating it myself. Hence my reasons for seeking some creativity on 99designs.
- I really like this design by Alex_Bond on istockphoto. It has a nice use of colours and scrolls etc... gold, silvers, royal purples etc...
- I also like a lot of the crests, scrolls and crowns in gsvalbonas's portfolio on istockphoto.
- I also like tiaras, diamontes, glitz and glam! French look, think royal Marie Antoinette style.
- Please try to think outside the box. I have given my input purely for guidance and to try to give you some insight into some of my thoughts etc... I value creativity so please be as creative as you like!
- Thanks all in advance!
- PLEASE NOTE: THIS LOGO WILL NOT BE PRINTED ON THE SWIMWEAR, IT IS FOR THE WEBSITE AND BUSINESS CARDS ONLY!!!
- Heaps of colours, I would like to keep it very classy (please keep clear of blues and greens)
- The lion should not be cartoonish