1. The final Logo should be able to be used in 3 ways. "Sumfinity by Nico Trinkhaus", "Sumfinity" and "Nico Trinkhaus".
2. "Sumfinity" stands for international travel. On the website http://www.sumfinity.com are not only photographs presented but also travel advices given that not always come from Nico but for example from his wife. Therefore the "Sumfinity" part of the Logo needs to be able to stand alone.
3. "Sumfinity by Nico Trinkhaus" is supposed to become the Fine Art brand for Nicos works sold. It should be classy and display high-value.
4. For the purpose of brand recognition "Nico Trinkhaus" should also be able to be used separately, for other future brandings.
5. The Logo needs to work (or have varieties to work) on a black as well as white background, since fine art mattes come in those colours.
6. While the photographs are very intensive and colourful, the logo should be neat and clean.
7. The logo should not contain any typical photography things such as camera, shutter, etc.