Come Nasar ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
(Posting for a friend) A new beautician, hair and make-up artist requires a logo for her new website/blog at http://robinasbeauty.com/. The logo should reflect the look and feel of the website design and colors. Whilst the logo is primarily for the website/blog, would also like it to work with printed material.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
- This contestis for a logo only.
- Looking for a sophisticated looking, clean modern, impact logo.
- A design which looks good in any size, as it will beused for web, business cards, large printed banners and leaflets. To be used on a 'reddish' background at http://robinasbeauty.com.
- Prefer white 'impact' writing to stand out on red backgroundbut open to ideas.
- Willing to consider writing in other colors - butmust reflect look and feel of current colors/images.
- Prefer logo background to be transparent, perexisting logo - but may want to use logo on white background for printedmaterial – so needs to be adaptable.
- Prefer modern, abstract fonts.
- Feel free to use 'flowers' in logo - reflectexisting florals from the website.
- Feel free to use initials 'RB' in logo (optional).
- Feel free to use image (if so, no copyright issuespls).
- The two words Robinas Beauty can be in differentsizes.
- For the website/blog, the image size shouldincorporate the existing 'demo' logo size of 350px × 68px.
- Must look good in B&W as well.
- Logo to make a good Favicon.
- File formats .psd, .eps & .png.
- No cartoons.
- No'scripty' fonts styles.
- No faces or hair images.