1. Unfnished artwork (exposed sketching/drafting lines)
2. Natural Colors (no neon) with a hint of whimsy
3. Hand-drawn elements are important (see our uploaded picture).
4. No web 2.0, just imaginative art :)
5. Think about what this logo would look like on a tag for clothing, or stamped into a journal, not just the web.
Sample Full Concept:
The logo would feature an emblematic shield, with one side solid and the other fading into leaves or a natural setting as if the other side of the shield is being blown off by the wind and transforming into a new picture - like reading from left to right. (This is just a sample concept, your designs can be entirely different)
Gypsy, Whimsical, Open road, Pirate, Artisan Craftsmanship, Courage, Unique but subtle, Neutral gender, Freedom of imagination, Apothecary