Come Robspindles ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
LOGO for new retail store that sells nothing but HEART RATE MONITORS
Polar, Garmin, Suunto, Nike, Timex
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
We are an online seller that is expanding to a retail store. (yes I know, its usually the other way around!)
we sell only Sport Heart Rate Monitors.
Most importantly, we want a name on the front door and all stationery that we can be proud of for a long time to come. (as we have to live with for years).
It will be big, prominent and striking in design and colourful.
Target Demographic is 20's to 40's (plus the odd few beyond, that love exercise)
- The design should incorporate the following main points- Sport
- Heart and/or Heart Rate
- That the product is for personal use.
- obviously our name, HIGHLY TUNED ATHLETES
- It should be simple, modern and not cutsy
- centered aroud exercise and health.
- Should be positive, strong, not weak or monotone.
- We do not have a website for this store as such and there is no intention at this point to migrate this name to the web.
- The design is for shop display / signage etc. only.
- We do have a separate website, but it is of a different name altogether. Thus, I dont wish to persuade the design by advising the name of the website. (which was recently designed in 99designs)- Dont want Cutsy or similar
- Dont want anything that violates copyright