We need a logo for the ShadowLabs brand that encompass the feel of an elite hacking team. HP's general color palette is blue and we have toyed with logo ideas of a black to blue gradient somehow in the logo. We also need the HP logo and “Fortify” to fit in somewhere, an idea we had was to fit the HP circular logo inside of the "o" in "Shadow". Other ideas for the logo have included some kind of spy character or hack type silhouette. Shadowlabs is the main graphic, see the attached concept...
Please provide samples of your design icon/logo/character the left of the text and one above the text.
Look at these sites to see where the logo will fit (upper left corner) in the approximate site template we will use:
Here is our hiring thread if it helps with any inspiration:
Who are we?
HP Fortify ShadowLabs is a professional services group that specializes in security testing of all types, including web application assessment, mobile application assessment, penetration testing, physical access testing, social engineering, and other ethical hacking services.
What does all that mean? Customers hire us to find the vulnerabilities before the bad guys do. And when we say customers we mean the top companies in the world, ranging from the Global and Fortune 50 to medium-sized outfits in need of top security services.
ShadowLabs is Hiring Applications Security Consultants and Mobile Security Testers in the US. You won’t be alone, we have a strong team from all over the industry and have access to other groups under the HP Umbrella (Fortify, Arcsight, TippingPoint/DVLabs, Webinspect Devs, etc). Shadowlabs is looking for security consultants that have strong fundamentals and the passion and ability to apply them. Do any of these apply to you?
• Can you code?
• Have you broken web apps before?
• Have you scoffed at testers who struggle with “web 2.0” and AJAX sites?
• Do you know the OWASP Top 10 by heart (and if you had to could you test them with only an interception proxy)?
• Are compiling your own hit list of vulns in .NET/PHP/JAVA Frameworks?
• Do you chuckle when you find extraneous web services?
• Does the idea of XSS, CSRF, and Clickjacking with HTML5 data storage make you salivate?
• Do you augment your testing with custom scipt (C/perl/python/ruby)?
• Can you tell us about NOP sleds, Egghunters, and shellcode?
• Can you write your own Metasploit modules?
• Do you do Crackmes or reversing in your spare time?
• Have played in CCDC’s or CTF’s? Have you Scored points?
• Have you forensicated passwords out of live memory?
• Are you handy with a debugger and disassembler?
• Have you rooted a Droid device and run adb?
• Have some knowledge of Intents and plists?
• Are you comfortable in Xcode and with Obj-C?
• Do you shine under pressure and ask “Please sir, can I have some more?”
If you answered yes to a lot of these questions, we could be looking for you…
“Wake up Neo… The Matrix has you…”