Come onstartups ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
Do you love creating simple but distinctive designs? Confident in your ability to produce something that can stand the test of time?
We need a logo for a new community website we are launching called InboundMarketing.com.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
My HubSpot is a marketing software company based in Cambridge, USA. We're launching a new website that is an online community related to inbound marketing.
Inbound Marketing is about pulling customers *in* (instead of pushing your messages out). It's about attracting the right visitors to a business using things like search engines, social media and blogs.
- Word "Inbound" and "Marketing"
- Logo should be simple (not too detailed) so that it looks great in a variety of forms: web, print, embroidery, etc. So, it should be simple enough to be done in a single color.
- We're looking to capture the concept of "pulling people in" and would like the logo to convey that.
- Ideally, the logo would be simply text with some distinctive graphical element incorporated in.
- Try to use the orange from HubSpot.com and use one complementary color (for the web version of the logo)
- Final deliverable should include vector (EPS), PSD and JPG
- Don't want a logo that's too complicated.
- Don't use too many colors. It should be simple.
- Large graphical images/icons (since the words "inbound" and "marketing" are already big).