Come SteveD ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
Directive Network is the high-quality solution for performance-driven advertisers. This new brand needs a logo that is suitable for primary design on screen - website, banner ads, email campaigns, etc. Must read well at medium to small sizes.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
The primary customers of Directive Network are Media Planners/Buyers/Supervisors/Directors at major Ad agencies as well as Publishers of interactive media. The brand mark needs to convey sophistication, high quality, best-in-class, and innovation.
The product is focused on optimizing direct response media campaigns that are highly targeted. They use mountains of data to ensure that ads are targeted to the individual observing them. The idea of data and targeting should be considered.
- Logo must have the full name "Directive Network"
- Logo mark must have some type of iconography/symbol along with the "Directive Network" name
- Color palette is completely flexible. Jewel tones - particularly jade and amethyst - are encouraged along with shades of grey.
- Logo should read well at medium to small sizes. Not overly intricate.
- Think about icons that are not just ligatures of "D" and "N"
- Nothing over-complicated.
- Nothing too colorful. Keep the Palette simple.
- No bulls-eyes or cross-hairs. I know the idea of "targeting" is key - but let's not be cliche.
Contest veloce (fast track)
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti