Muventure is a startup holding company, and aims to be a full scope coffee product and -service provider, developing, growing, roasting, distributing and serving the highest quality coffee through integration of the entire value chain from seed to cup and through close interaction with its customers and stakeholders. N.B. Muventure will not be used as the brand name, it is the holding company!
Innovativeness is very much a unique characteristic of the organization. Research & Development, and finding new ways to bring the ultimate coffee exerience to its customers is the driving force of the business. Muventure presents itself as the outsider company, always looking for new and innovative ways to engage with its customers and deliver the best products, taking an out-of-the-box approach.
Main characteristics of the company and its culture (which the logo ought to reflect) are (not necessarily in this order):
- Cutting-edge, out of the box
- Fair, good to the environment and stakeholders
- Transparency (all aspects of the company are visible to everyone)
- Adventurous, we see coffee as a journey
The target audience can be divided in 2 groups:
- The main target consumer audience are the so-called 'coffee freaks' or 'coffee afficionados'. These are consumers who are willing to search for the ultimate espresso shot, the perfect beans and discuss their findings, preferences and views with like-minded consumers. Quality of life, fresh produces and authenticity are very important aspect in their daily lives.
- Another target audience which need to be considered as well, are corporate investors. Muventure is a holding company in the startup phase, and in order to grow, external investors are necessary. A professional and assuring profile is important, and the logo should reflect that as well.
Most importantly, the logo should reflect the key cultural values and desired image of the company, described above in the company details.
- the company name should be distinguishable
- as Muventure is the holding company, and not a brand under which the coffee products will be sold, the coffee aspect itself does not necessarily have to be reflected in the logo.
- (New) a coffeebean bag might reflect the trading nature of the company (see attached file)
In all other aspects, please feel free to let your creativity flow.