SESB (Please read the last bullet point in the requirements)
We are an agriculture company that is developing innovative systems for the development of sustainable biofuel.
SESB is working on a regional large-scale agricultural venture with the mission to develop and broadly implement sustainable bioenegry production systems on lands not optimized for food crop production.
These crops will help the United States develop a clean, renewable fuel source while benefiting agriculture and rural communities.
The company focuses on the development of new and innovative systems to balance the need to grow crops (primarily grasses) that can be used for biofuel without ignoring the economic needs of the farmers and the laws that govern agriculture. The company also focuses on the soil, animals that live on the land, the lifecycle of the crops.
Keywords: grasses, soils, roots, micro-organisms, genetics, hi tech solutions, science, research and development, collaborations, sustainability, energy, biofuel, people.
Agriculture scientists, farmers, states, locals, and federal government
• Vector graphic
• The logo must appeal to our target audience (agriculture scientists, farmers, states, locals, and federal government). Please, no single leaf designs. The logo should involve "energy" in some way since that is the final outcome of the SESB process, but also "cooperation" between people and government
• Prefer the following colors: green, blue, white, brown
• Must be suitable for web site, business cards, letterhead, signage, brochures.
• Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo.
• Please, no animals or farm themes in the design.
• This is the difficult part - SESB will not be the final acronym for this company so the logo must not incorporate it too much or at least the design must be easy to change when the acronym changes