The brand will be primarily used in digital assets and materials (icons, avatars, fav icon, proposal documents ect.), it would also be used in print assets: business cards, marketing material etc.
The logo needs to seem friendly enough to attract someone with no technical skills while still commanding the confidence of knowing the business.
Not meaning to be cliched but we like "Web 2.0" style logos and it would be good for us to be compared with and associated favorably with Web 2.0 businesses.
* If you could have the name iTown in the logo.
* Using an image of a small town in the background - Somewhat Cartoon like Eg: http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-il…-hills.php
* We dont want anything as detailed as this, however something along these lines would be good.
* A play on the i and Town would be great
* We are looking for a progressive brand while still remaining as professional as possible.
* No colour scheme, so surprise us.
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo - submissions should be entirely new creations of the designer.