Come Andy Ellwood ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
The design of a fresh, clean and modern logo for use online, in print and on display stands.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
Hibernia Evros Technology Group is an Irish-based IT services company specialising in the design, supply, implementation and support of IT networks and infrastructure.
The company was formed in November 2008 by a merger of
Hibernia Technology Group and Evros, The Computer Centre and brings over 20 years experience of providing first class technology needs of Irish organisations.
It does this through partnerships with leading suppliers such as IBM, VMWARE, Microsoft etc combined with highly skilled and experienced staff.
The interim logo (see http://www.hetg.ie) is a combination of the two separate pre-merger logos. It needs to be clean, crisp and modern and ideally reflect our ethos of:
- Technical Excellence
- Giving the Customer what they need (i.e. putting the customer first)
- Being a friendly company that is the best at what they do and easy to deal with
- Working in partnership with the client
- The Hibernia Evros name should be included
- (we would consider HETG as well) in the design
- Preference for Green to be a predominant colour (but probably something muted - not bright fluorescent green)
- A design that could support a tagline (we may work with successful designer on this)
- A design that can support the addition of a second line to include a specific product or service - e.g. Managed Services
- Some subtle celtic design element to reflect Irish origins would be considered
- Something that equally works small (business card) and big (pop-up display stand)
- Ideally something that is rectangular so can be enlarged easily
- In Vector format for print and also jpeg for use online and in powerpoint etc
- Serif fonts
- Celtic or other ancient fonts
- Shamrocks or other Irish cliches
- Lots of fonts or colours
- Something too overtly technical
Contest veloce (fast track)
File da consegnare
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti