ESI is a world-leading supplier and pioneer of digital simulation software for prototyping and manufacturing providing results that are “as good as real”. ESI is an international company of 750 people, headquartered in France.
We are looking for a logo for our Japanese users conference: PUCA 2009 (PUCA stands for PAM Users Conference in Asia).
The logo design should be compatible with ESI’s logo (see http://www.esi-group.com ), offering a crisp, catchy and readable design. This logo will be used in all media: print, web, potentially film…
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
Designers and engineers for Automotive, Aerospace and other heavy manufacturing industries, mainly from Japan and some other Asian countries.
- Formats: jpg, gif, png, vector, photoshop
- Text: PUCA 2009 Tokyo
- Primary color scheme should use:
o RGB: 241/90/34
o RGB: 241/152/40
- Additional corporate colors you may want to use but not necessary:
o RGB: 0/120/193
o RGB: 0/165/227
o RGB: 172/184/191
- Any imagery should be abstract and compatible with our color scheme
- Download our corporate font: http://www.mediafire.com/?tn4hmw2mjno
Contest veloce (fast track)
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti