Come dbuffington ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
The American Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences (AIPS) is a new “non-profit” organization that serves the following capacities:
- Professional Association for Clinical Pharmacologists (i.e., Pharmacists and Physicians)
- Development of National Treatment Guidelines
- Hosts Continuing Medical Education programming
- Clinical Services
- Medical Service Reimbursement
- Patient Education and Advocacy Programs
- Technical Experts – Drug Information and Medical Practice
The organization is looking for logo, stationary and business card layouts.
Currently in development
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
Looking for a bold, clear, impressive professional organization logo that embodies an organization, healthcare and strength. The organization is going to represent pharmacists and physicians who focus on optimizing prescription therapies to improve healthcare.
Logo & Layout Goals:
- Bold tranditional colors (no pastels)
Potential images – could include “pillars” or other images of strength and support