Come Tiskus ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
TerranScapes.com just turned 2 years old and needs a stronger look for its growing market presence. The design should capture the essence of miniature terrain for gaming as presented by TerranScapes.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
I am looking for a logo that makes a professional statement for a sole proprietorship. Miniatures wargame terrain requires detailed labor intensive work and as a small (one man) shop, TerranScapes provides that at a personal level. A logo that captures some or all of that feel would be ideal.
- The logo should incorporate the current color scheme of the website, and may or maynot include the current 'logo' font.
- It needs to include the current tag, "Pushing Terrain to the Edge of Reality"
- It needs to preserve the emphasized T and S in the logo name through font size or capitalization.
- The logo should have some strong contrasts and detailed imagery suggesting detailed work done by the company.
- Styling such as presented in World Works Games logo - See: worldworksgames.com gives an idea of the kind of detailed imagery and thematic feel I am hoping for TerranScapes' logo.
- A logo that incorporates a landscape feel rather than a building/structure will match TerranScapes product line more closely.
- Needs to transfer to paper media as well, though most usage by far will be online, so paper is secondary consideration.
- Needs to be a vector graphic (compatible with Photoshop 5.5)
- Not looking for a campy or fantasy feel. TerranScapes develops terrain for a variety of gaming systems and dioramas so logo should not be restricted to one genre.
Contest veloce (fast track)
File da consegnare
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti