Come JMPenn ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
We need a logo which will be used to represent the Anti-Violence Advocate (AVA) group at the University off Pennsylvania. The AVA's are a group of faculty/staff who are educated about dating violence, sexual assault, and stalking.
We need something professional, yet appealing to college students. Modern, simple, and straight forward. PLEASE READ THE BRIEF FOR MORE INFO.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
This logo is needed to represent the group which will be known as the Anti-Violence Advocates (AVAs). It is a group of faculty and staff members at the University of Pennsylvania who have been trained on dating violence, sexual assault, and stalking. We want the students to know these advocates are on campus in case they need information or help regarding these issues- the logo will help us advertise the group.
The logo will be displayed on stickers and magnets so that the AVAs can put them in their office or on their door (similar to the LGBT Safezone). This logo and this cause is really important to us as we are striving to prevent violence, so please take the concept seriously.
I promise to provide feedback as often as possible!
- Needs to be easily Identifiable
- Use AVA as main design- but write it out somewhere also
- Modern and simple, appealing to college students
- Must be appropriate for the subject matter it represents
- No particular color scheme, but warm and inviting colors
- Appealing to men and women
- I am open to the idea of having an image or symbol of some sort incorporated
- Can include the word "Penn"
- Please use Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop
- No graphics which depict any form of violence
- No use of the Penn logo
- Nothing too touchy feely =)
Contest veloce (fast track)
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti