Come jblake12 ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
Hi - given the poor global economy we're building a sale alerts service for consumers where we e-mail information to them about their favorite online retailers (e.g. Banana Republic). We need a logo and a simple webpage for it to sit on where users can sign up for this service.
Saleawaywithme or Saleawaywithme.com
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
Given that our domain name is longer than most, we need to be creative with how the logo and webpage look.
We want a very fun, but professional design; the goal is to save ourusers money, but the site should not look cheap, like many of the dealor coupons sites. Obviously the pun of sail/sale makesus think ofwater, blue, aqua. But purple (because its appeals to women, who willprobably be the primary customer) and red/green (think cash back,sales, etc.) may also work. Be creative!
The two deliverables:
- Logo that includes the name of the site (Saleawaywithme.com). One idea - aligning the words horizontally and vertically - so we have SALE in big block letters and then maybe AWAY sitting vertically next to the "E" in sale, and WITHME under SALE (or something like that)
- Webpage template that this logo can sit on; the main webpage for now will just be a simple form page where users type in their e-mail and check off a list of merchants that they like (just like http://www.dailycandy.com/subscribe/?sel=2 ).Here is a rough sense of the stuff that will be on the website, just give you a high level overview so you can come up with an overall design:
1. Header of homepage will include a logo in the top left corner andlinks to the Contact Us, Login, Tell a Friend, and User pages in thetop right corner.
3. Below the header will be a welcome message
4. Below the welcome message will be the following form fields:
a. Check off the stores from which the user wants alerts
b. Check off the types of products the user wishes to learn about
c. E-mail address
d. Users e-mail addresses of up to four friends to tell them about site
- Gaudy design
- Overly complex or noisy
Contest veloce (fast track)
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti