Come rklein6 ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
We need a new logo for a pet supplies distributor that highlights their expertise in the natural pet product segment, though does not brand them as an exclusively "green" or "organic" company.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
We need a professionally designed logo for a pet product distributor, Southeast Pet. Their retailers include local “mom & pop” stores, health food stores, veterinarians, and several large-scale retailers in southeast. Southeast Pet offers product covering all major/traditional pet retail categories (i.e., aquatic, pond, bird, cat, dog, reptile, and small animal). There service is extremely personable (compared to a large corporate distributor) and their staff is very experienced, though we really want to highlight their leadership/expertise in the natural pet product segment. While their point of difference is their expertise with natural pet products, they do not want to be branded as a completely “green” or “organic” company.
- color: we have no color requirements
- Style: natural, professional, clean and easily reproducible
- Standard Web Formats (.jpg, .gif or .png); Vector Formats (.eps, .pdf or .ai)
- Need to feature “Southeast Pet”
- Only the “S” and “P” in “Southeast Pet” should be capitalized
- The logo should not brand the company as exclusively “green” or “organic”
- There should not be too much detail in the logo as it may be used in smaller pieces of marketing collateral
- No use of states, locations or regions in the logo