Come tsk ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
I am entering the wedding photography market and would like a logo to be used for business cards and websites. I'd like a logo that is simple and elegant but not stuffy.
Sarah Kang Photography
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
I am entering the wedding photography market and would like a logo for business cards and websites. I'd like to be able to use the logo for portrait/baby/family photography work as well. I would like a logo that is memorable and reflects my photographic style.
- Logo should say 'Sarah Kang Photography'
- Logo to reflect the following keywords: Elegant, Classic, Sincere, Joyful
- Should be clean, simple, and elegant but not stuffy.
- Should work on a white background, dark background, and in grayscale
- I like neutrals (gray, white, black) but am also open to color
- If color is used, I prefer it be kept minimal and elegant
- I prefer non-serifed fonts for a non-stuffy look but am open to others
- Open to having a standalone symbol to be used as a watermark (should NOT be a meaningless object, e.g. a random flower, butterfly)
- I would prefer to have a symbol that is more of an eye-catching design
- Simple. Elegant. Modern. Timeless.
- Vector format for resizing
- Some examples: http://www.benchrisman.com - like the logo: elegant, simple, clean http://www.mclellanstudio.com - has potential but feels a little too old-style and rigid, not a fan of the font
christianothstudio.com - love the font and clean lines, though I'd like something more special http://www.tobymorris.com/weddings – like the elegance of the font
- Prefer not to use initials unless it's done in a completely fresh manner
- No clip art or cheesy graphics of cameras, shutters, filmstrips, rings, brides, etc.
- No liquid effects, reflections
Contest veloce (fast track)
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti