Come KC Christopher ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
Bed and Breakfast of Greater Ithaca
We are a collection of bed and breakfasts and inns located in the gorgeous Finger Lakes region of upstate NY. The Finger Lakes create a microclimate which enables vineyards to florish along their shores. With a very popular wine trail region, various state parks and hiking trails, over 150 waterfalls and Ivy league Cornell University and Ithaca College at our doorstep, this area is a fast growing vacation destination for large numbers of travelers.
All of our members are inspected and approved on an ongoing basis. We share a strong comraderie based on ethical and successful business practices and endeavor to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. Our website and central toll-free phone number enables us to work together to fulfill customer's needs with lodging choices that vary from family-friendly country farmhouses to elegant historic inns, and everything in between.
Some members are located in residential neighborhoods in the city, others along main roads in quaint villages or on quiet properties surrounded by farmland. All are centrally located to all that Ithaca and the Finger Lakes has to offer. The colleges bring a great mix of culture to the city of Ithaca, and the strong community of farmers, wineries and organic CSAs gives local restaurants and our area a diversified blend that creates a unique destination for the vacationer. see: bbithaca.com
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
People come for a variety of reasons, vacationing, visiting families (reunions, holidays, weddings, funerals), visiting colleges or their children who attend these colleges, people doing a drive vacation and stopping in between major cities, and many come mainly for the wine tasting. With a shortage of traditional lodging (i.e.; hotels and motels) in town, we also wish to target and attract people who haven't tried b&bs yet. The majority of our visitors are from big cities
1. Logo needs to present a professional yet welcoming appearance
2. Warm and eyecatching colors are preferred
3. Incorporating images specific to our region would be appreciated, such as wine tasting, waterfalls, large sparkling lakes, agriculture, institutes of higher learning
4. A logo that reflected more modern, tech-savvy lodging then "mom and pop rented out Billy's room now that he growed-up" would be appropriate, as long as we didn't lose the comforting nature of a bed and breakfast
5. We need a design that can be scaled up or down, in both full color and black & white
6. Overall size must be legible in three sizes. Please provide the same design in 1" square, 2" square and 4" square on same file
7. Deliverable product needs to be in Adobe based file (1st choice Illustrator, 2nd choice standard Photoshop) and a web file format, .jpg.