Come Dave Lawson ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
Looking for a clean, simple, circular logo that works on the web site and as a stamp to be pressed into soap, clay or leather.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
We are developing a line of premium men's gifts including men's shaving soap, shaving mugs, shaving brushes, beer mugs, and large coffee mugs - all handmade by a local artisan. The logo will be featured prominently on the web site, stamped into each item and used on the soap packaging as a sticker.
"Benton Clay" is a fictitious name which is supposed to sound like a distinguished, discerning gentleman; it also comes from an ingredient that is in both the pottery and the shaving soap: bentonite clay. Bentonite clay is a type of volcanic clay that absorbs 11x its mass in moisture, so it causes soap to lather up and be ultra smooth. It originally came from the hills of Benton Montana.
- the words "Benton Clay", possibly with "Clay" receiving a bit more emphasis than "Benton"
- something badge-like: circular, or like a coat of arms
- simple and crisp enough to be able to be stamped into a 3 inch area and still readable
- a volcanic, earthy, environmental feel
- masculine and independent thinker without being macho
- something that works in black and white
- product colours (not necessarily logo colours) will be along the lines of cream, tan, light brown
- it would be fun to see a design with a volcano incorporated
- anything that comes across as feminine
- too many colors
- anything that wouldn't fit in a circle nicely
Contest veloce (fast track)
File da consegnare
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti