Come Anne Heintze ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
I appreciate all the designs submitted. I've narrowed the list down to hopefully help your creativity.I know everyone has read the "Brief". Here are a few other inputs...
- The customers are professors AND organizer for conventions, symposia and other events with academic requirements.
- The look and style of the logo needs to convey knowledge and service orientation as well.
- The logo needs to match the feeling that you get when you want to achieve the most respected AND entertaining professor for your event
- Our business name is "professores". But maybe we need an alternative: The claim “Köpfe, die etwas zu sagen haben” (Heads who have something to say) could be includes by our logo.
The brand to create and promote is: professores. It includes two service offers:
1) The marketing for academic “heads” that really have something to say: simply the best in content and performance in front of an audience
2) The service for organizers of congresses, workshops with a profound academic ambition, TV-discussions etc.
This service will be marketed as a sub-brand: Prof4u
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
Professores is the agency for excellent scientists with proven superior expertise in a variety of academic disciplines and abilities in convincing people.
The look and feel of this agency and its services should be:
High-ranked but not straining after effects, ambitious but down to earth, pragmatic reliability and respectability, state of the art but not glamourous, useful in many ways with an approach to a variety of personalities and views
- Item 1...
- Item 1...
Contest veloce (fast track)
File da consegnare
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti