Come Phil Gray ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
I'm looking for a logo for my brand new one-man residential real estate appraisal company. Logo will be used on business cards, invoices, web page and resume'.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
I'm going into business for myself for the very first time and need a logo I can use with a variety of media. I chose the name of my company "Next Appraisal" mostly because it's the beginning of the next phase of my life, but it is also meant to convey to clients that I want their next appraisal assignment. I'm a well groomed and clean-cut kind of guy (former military) and my logo should be as well.
- Item 1...clean and simple.
- Item 2...something bold, not swirly or effeminate.
- Item 2.5...accentuate the "N" and the "A".
- Item 3...more interested in the logo rather than a tag line.
- Item 4...few colors...something that will stand out on a pure white background.
- Item 5...possibly a simple, very simple, picture of a house as part of the logo since I'm a residential appraiser, not a commerical appraiser.
- Item 1...cursive, swirls, overly fancy.
- Item 2...too much color; keep it clean and simple
- Item 3...can't resemble the "NA" logo that Narcotics Anonymous uses for their logo.
- Item 4...colored background if possible... prefer pure white background but I'm open minded if a logo with a colored background really pops.
Contest veloce (fast track)
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti