Come lloydp ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
PTG Global is a user experience and business process design consultancy located in Sydney, Australia. We help clients solve business challenges by implementing new user interfaces and process workflows that make it easy for people to use and engage with our client’s websites, intranets, extranets, applications, products and more. Our current website http://www.ptg-global.com is undergoing a major overhaul, and to go along with this we require a modernised reinvigorated logo. Please visit our website to view our logo.
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
Our target audience is, for the most part, senior executives in large publicly listed corporations and/or government organisations in Australia. Marketing Directors, senior technology executives, CEOs and project managers are the types of people within those organisations we often deal with. These people are looking for a dynamic, forward-thinking company and our logo needs to reflect this. The majority of our work comes from the banking and finance sector, but we also have dealings with the travel, medical, telco and government sectors.
1. We bring four aspects together for an optimal user experience: Technology, People, Design and Business. The existing logo on the current website features a triangle/tetrahedron shape to convey this. The new logo design can still have this shape, but it doesn’t have to, as long as it still conveys this idea.
2. The logo should reflect our personality: creative, flexible, passionate, logical, sharp. We’re known for our blend of science and passion: we have a scientific (but not clinical) rigorous approach to design, but we do our best to ‘walk in the shoes’ of the types of people who will use the product that we’re designing.
3. We prefer visuals that are bold, compelling, vibrant and high-contrast, and typography that is contemporary, characterful and not too ‘corporate’.
4. We’re open to a new colour scheme. The primary colour for the logo is a dark blue (#00446A), so base your design on this. Feel free to choose a vibrant complementary colour.
5. The new logo design should include the company strapline: ‘Making technology work’, but the logo should be able to ‘work’ without it.
6. The logo will be used on the website, company stationery, installations (e.g. large banners at trade shows) and on clothing. It must remain clear when reduced, and work well in monochrome.
7. Please do not use any stock images or clip art in your designs.
Contest veloce (fast track)
File da consegnare
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti