techeV necessitava di un nuovo design di logo e ha lanciato un contest su 99designs.
È stato scelto un vincitore tra 301 design presentati da 53 designer.
- What: Skale connects learners with each other to practice and learn skills from one another.
- Product: a mobile app that connects employees via video chat to practice a particular sales skill.
- Demographic: young sales representatives (18-25 years old)
- Feel: We want to be a modern, fun and effective way of learning. Our app will be a safe place to practice, learn, and improve.
- More Info: Each user will have a learning pathway, where they gain mastery of skills by engaging in role-playing sessions and assessing their own and their partner's ability.
We'd like a logo that includes both a graphic/icon portion and our company name "Skale". Ideally, we'll be able to use the graphic part separately as our app icon (without the "Skale" name).
- Growth Mindset
- Connecting with people/community
Our first set of users will be young adults that use apps like Snapchat. We don't want to be too cutesy, but also not too serious and corporate feeling.
We've attached a screenshot of our current home screen. Things are pretty simple right now (v1), but we love that gradient turquoise background.
Abbiamo riservato un posto per il tuo contest di logo.
Maggiori informazioni su come funziona un contest di design o sui nostri servizi di design di logo.