Come Zarkheba ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
I need a logo for a website specializing in logo design. I'll probably get local customers and then contract with designers to do the work. This logo design website would just be a value add to other services I'll be offering on other websites.
I'm kinda thinking a glassy look should be involved somehow, but it's not necessary...and of course, smoke, in some kind of easy-to-replicate form...but also not specifically required. Flames are not specifically ruled out, but I'm looking more toward just smoke.
In short, be creative, I'll know what I want when I see it.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
May have a need for future partner(s) or contractors for this website
- Streamlined/smooth edges
- coolness - (and maybe with a slight "edginess"...ya know? ... kind of a barely contained energy...)(but not TOO far away from mainstream) Gee...I don't know..just go for it.
- should read: Smokin' Logos
- ... (uppercase "S" on "Smokin" --- uppercase "L" on "Logos" --- apostrophe after "n" --- no "g") (just like it's typed above)
- --------->>> added 7-25-08---->> here's some images I'm gonna link to, just to give everybody some idea of some of the visuals I think would be nice to capture for the "smokin" part.
- image 1
- image 3
- Get it? I'm starting to think the logo should be like glossy and streamlined and 3-d looking (like a funny-car, but not too closely resembling a car, maybe just the general "feel" of glossy streamlined car), and kinda give the appearance of motion...and the letters should kinda look like they're smoking...but not an intricate, hard to reproduce smoke, but a very defined graphical "representation" of smoke...does that make sense?
- i know i added this last part kinda late. sorry. it just took me a while to figure out what i wanted...and I'm still trying to figure it out! Thanks to everyone for all the submissions..it's going to be a hard decision.
- no references to cigarettes (of any kind)
- no copyrighted or "borrowed" material...must be 100% original.
Contest veloce (fast track)
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti