Come Inquus ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
**Extended Two Days**
We have extended the contest 2 days to allow our favorite designers to respond to our feedback, and for us to choose from those revisions. The contest will not be extended again.
If you have new designs, please get them in by Sunday evening US for consideration. Thanks for the effort and overwhelming participation.
OpenStudy is an "education 2.0" social network that connects students who are learning the same subjects at the same time. Our current tagline is “Why study alone?” If you include it in the logo, we would like to see a version without it as well.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
The site will be a peer-to-peer educational online community thatallows students to connect and collaborate, teach and learn regardlessof school, expertise or location.
Our target audience is high school to college-aged students.
Our core aims are to:
- Foster peer-to-peer education where students help each other and are connected by what they are currently learning
- Create a social, friendly space for studying and academic thought
- Remove global barriers to education, such as cost and location
- “OpenStudy” text in the logo (may be next to or part of the graphic)
- • ALL ORIGINAL ARTWORK
• Must fit in a constrained vertical space (its most prominent location will be a horizontal area)
• FUN (but not childish) – Modern Web 2.0
• Internet/Education all coming together
• Building skills
• Gaining knowledge
• The logo needs to reflect our position in the market as doing something new and interesting
Tagline: “Why study alone?” Consider using the tagline in the logo, but if you do please include a version without it.
• Something unique, no copies and we would like to receive the fulllegal rights on the design that is chosen to win.
• Complete design delivered in original format.
- Avoid overly intricate looks. It must work at small sizes.
- No iStock photos, all artwork MUST be original
Contest veloce (fast track)
File da consegnare
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti