Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
- We sell Sport Heart Rate Monitors brands; Polar, Garmin and Cateye brand Cycle Computers.
- Target Demographic is 20's to 40's (plus the odd few beyond, that love exercise)
- We need a logo for display in all advertising, such as website, Business Card, Letterhead etc.
- Should incorporate the wording:- SportMonitors.com.au (Note the capital S and Capital M can be used)
- Must be Vibrant, Bright and multi coloured.
- Can still be simple in design, but should jump out of the page.
- A Heart and/or heart rate could be prefferred suggestions, but am open to other out of the box ideas.
- 3D character type graphics has an early appeal.
- Centered around Exercise and Health.
- I like the Monopoly character type graphics (For Logo purposes, just the man, not the background) Refer http://www.hasbro.com/games/kid-gam…88F2DB0C6B This type of 3D image that jumps off the page, rejigged to Sport/Exercise/Heart Rate etc. (ie. Not Overweight and loaded with money)
- Too Cutsy. Logo should ooze of strength and fitness. Not weakness.
- Monotone design
- Do Not want a Cycling centric idea, It should be more towards Exercise and perhaps Running.