Come StarInn ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
We are planning to launch a new website and need a new logo for our Country Inn & Restaurant. Set in the Hampshire countryside we are a destination pub with rooms appealing to a broad customer base. We are looking for a professional, high quality design to reflect our public house and make us stand out from other local establishments.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
We have owned the Star Inn for three years and have built up a small solid customer base by offering locally brewed beer, good food sourcing local produce, and accommodation. We want to launch a new website with a new modern, clean image which will appeal to 25-65 year olds alike. We are within easy driving distance of three major cities, and only one hour from London so we attract those wanting a relaxed, friendly atmosphere in the peace and beauty of the countryside. Walking, cycling and fly fishing in the nearby famous River Test are some of the country pursuits. We also offer relaxing breaks for those hardworking career people (particularly the London set)
- An easily reproduced logo online and offline which can be printed on menus, business cards and stationery.
- We have a growing database and will be using the logo on email and newsletters
- The logo will also go on our street sign
- Must scale well
- Easy to identify with - not necessarily an image, but could be a font. Could incorporate the name of the village - East Tytherley
- To bear in mind - our countryside location, the traditional english pub, good food, wide audience
- We don't mind what colour, perhaps burgundy/olive green - not garish colours.
- Would prefer it is not a graphic of a star
- No night image (stars in the sky etc)
- No graphic or font that you do not have the right to
- Something that won't reproduce well in a variety of sizes
- Garish colours
Contest veloce (fast track)
File da consegnare
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti