Come Grant Shipley ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
Innovation Incubator is a start-up company which will help other organizations to;
• gain maximum value from their early stage ideas and innovations
• develop or turn around existing ventures that haven’t achieved their revenue or profit targets
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
Our target audience comprises managers and directors that either have;
• Ideas and innovations that work well in their own organizations, and they want to find out if they have potential for commercial development and marketing to other organizations, or;
• Alternatively they have non-mainstream ventures which may be making losses or haven’t grown as planned, which they want to develop or turn around.
A typical customer organization will be small/medium-sized (turnover $400,000 to $50 million). So far we have been involved in a start-up software venture and the development/growth of a consultancy business
The logo must help to establish a sense of care and support for our customers’ projects, ideally also bringing in a sense of the benefits, in terms of growth, that the Innovation Incubator approach can help them achieve.
As a start-up company, we do not have an existing logo or web-site
Things to note:
1) Innovation Incubator is two words, it should NOT be displayed as InnovationIncubator.
2) We are looking for a clean and modern (web 2.0) style logo.
3) It must portray us a professional, innovative and supportive business.
5) Although we are looking for a clean modern design, we are looking for a design that really stands out and is memorable.
6) You may want to include a visual icon related to growth/incubation - one option would be to include an icon showing tree growth/fruitfulness, which could link to a theme of innovation - growth - maturity - fruitfulness. Note that we do not have a huge budget for stock images.
Contest veloce (fast track)
File da consegnare
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti