Looking for clever, modern, web 2.0, innovative, contemporary, simple, slightly corporate logo/symbol.
Note: We would really like to see a symbol created that conveys data, analytics, insights, algorithms, equations, audience segmentation or targeting. Just saying "POE" in a nice font is not what we are looking for.
Please read the detailed description to see what POE does. And feel free to ask us any questions you have.
POE (Predictive Optimization Engine)
POE is the core intellectual property of [x+1], and online marketing technology and service company.
POE is a patented predective modeling engine that observes massive amounts of data and creates statistical models, which ultimately decides which banner ads or website content will be displayed to an end user.
POE defines people’s buying behavior by analyzing millions of data points, using sophisticated algorithms and equations to create thousands of audience segments based on anonymous behavioral and demographic data.
For more details, see these links:
POE Press Release:
Webpage about POE:
Site for POE's patent with the US Patent & Trade Office:
- Transparent background
- Vector graphic
- Can be our corporate colors (Pantone 7409 C and Pantone 8403 C), but does not have to be; complementary colors are fine.
- Preferably something that shows what the Predictive Optimization Engine does in an abstract, emotional, or evocative way
- Feel free to get creative with this project. It does not have to match our current branding (as seen at xplusone.com)
- I like the current submissions for the Process Point logo: http://99designs.com/contests/19236
- Don't go overboard with gradients