Come Andrew Keogh ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
K4 Training is a company providing training to professionals (lawyers, doctors, accountants etc). We need a classy design to attract attention.
This is our second competition on 99 Designs, we were delighted with our previous commission.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
We need the designer to deliver a high resolution logo in gif, jpeg and illustrator, so that we can scale it up or down for websites, stationary and print advertisements. Essentially we need all the graphic files that those designing websites or advertisements will need (illustrator??). We also need a gif image 135x135 pixels for a mediawiki website. We think the above is enough but if you know better then please advise!
K4 training is a premium training company, everything we do is based on premium quality. Your logo design should reflect that. Apart from that we have decided to leave the rest to your imagination.
- one or 2 colours
- highly professional - it must look "quality"
- It must incorporate the wording "http://www.k4training.com" (it might be that this will not work very well on the wiki 135x135 image, so we would be happy with a wiki logo without this line as long as it was done on the main image file)
- capable of being scaled down/up for small magazine advertisements without losing its quality/message
- Anything i could knock up myself!
- cartoon style/clip art styles
- too fussy
Contest veloce (fast track)
File da consegnare
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti