Come dmreinke ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
Why don’t user reviews exist in fashion??? Our site http://www.StyleHop.com is the first ever fashion site that will allow women to see individual style's star rankings (a la netflix) as ranked by other women just like them.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
StyleHop is democratizing fashion. We surface the best fashions as ranked by our users through our fun, competitive style ranking games. For more about our business model click here.
We want a brand that is fun and sexy but also makes fashion feel more approachable.
For our launch the target is college women (but logo needs to be able to work once we expand to all women -and maybe even men- later). We want our site to feel All-American but in a diverse, global sort of way.
- A clean, high resolution logo that includes both our name and a symbol
- Feel free to incorporate our current tagline “Fashion made fun, Shopping made easy” or make up your own
- Upscale enough to attract fashionistas but not so snobby as to appear unapproachable
- Logos should be clean vectors that can easily be converted into 2-color b&w images
- Not techie, cutsie or corporate feel (should feel like fashion)
- Not overly stylized or too much ornamentation