Come flanker5000 ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
I am re-branding my website development company. The old brand was to appeal to the local small business market, however, thanks to growth, I am looking to attract medium-sized industrial/manufacturing and corporate services businesses.
Think of a 35-50 year old General Manager or Sales and Marketing Manager who knows how to use Outlook and Office well, wouldn't know how to remove a computer virus or know what HTML is... that's who we're trying to impress here.
The winning logo from this contest will then be used for a web design contest.
WMDS - Web Marketing and Development Strategy
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
WMDS consult, plan, design and develop customised website applications to exceed business objectives and are maintained in-house... we need a logo that will establish a brand image of web development and marketing expertise. Our website will be http://www.wmds.com.au
Plenty of feedback will be given to designers to help you understand the look we desire and fine-tune your designs accordingly.
- Modern, clean and crisp design
- Sans-serif style fonts
- Blue, white, grey/black
- Background of dark colours, black to dark grey or similar (we're open to blue background colours too)
- Backgrounds gradients
- A rectangle logo is preferred
- We're not sure whether to have "WMDS" as the logo or to spell out the full "WebMarketing and Development Strategy"... leaning towards "WMDS" as themain logo, with a tagline of "Web Marketing and Development Strategy"
- Vector format preferred, PSD is ok
- OPTIONAL: Graphic that relates to web dev / business consultancy... we like textual logos, but appreciate meaningful logo artwork
- Overly "cute" web2.0 style logos that look like a cartoon