Come jjaner ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
Design a logo for SpringPad - a life management solution that helps you get things done faster and easier...and have fun while doing it.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
Spring Partners (the company) is dedicated to using the power of the Web to make people's lives easier. We're creating a productivity ecosystem based on three central ideas: Information - providing people with smart, easy-to-use data feeds and Web clippings; Advice - offering access to Life Experts and Action - helping you take action to get things done.
The SpringPad platform is the foundation of this ecosystem. It puts you at the center of the Web, helping to make Life Management faster, easier, even fun.
We need a logo that captures the energy and promise of what SpringPad offers - a way to save time and de-stress when it comes to solving the universal problem we all face: too much to do and not enough time.
- Clean and simple look and feel
- Logo should convey a sense of fun, but also stability
- Accompanying mark or type treatment to suggest action (as in spring forward or a launchpad to get things done)
- Up to three colors, but must work in one color as well
- We'll want a version of the logo that works in the web application UI as per example: http://www.springpartners.com/conce…ingnav.png
- Final logo in EPS,
.GIF, .JPG formats. The logo should be in
vector format so it can be resized without the loss
of quality. In addition, we'll need a version with clear background so the logo can
be used with different color backgrounds.
- Busy or complex
- Spring seasonal imagery (flowers, etc.)