Come Dakota Electronics ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
Site to sell consolidated reports containing information about various types of tools/equipment and parts.
Will also sell information booklets and cheat sheets for industrial applications.
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
Companies and individuals trying to locate information on specific tools and parts.
The logo will be at top left of our e-commerce shop homepage. Specific requirements are that:
- It needs to include the text "PartReports" (do not include ".com")
- The text needs to be easily readable and any associated graphic instantly recognizable.
- The logo will be our brand. As such it should be kept simple.
- The logo should be delivered as a vector file in Illustrator 10 format.
In terms of the design we want to give you scope to be creative. We are keen to see innovative designs:
- The look and feel should be cutting edge, reflecting the realtime nature of the report engine.
- Use a modern font.
- Base colors for the site are (or their web-safe equivalents)
- We would like to include a graphic within the logo reflecting the fast, realtime nature of the
report generation engine.
- The currently used Prestashop theme site will be redesigned around the logo.
- Any copyright violations WILL be reported so these must be new, unique designs.
- We do NOT want copycat, cookie cutter designs that look the same as 90% of the ones
that have been seen on this site.
- If we see the type of innovation we are looking for, the prize amount may be increased.