Come OTORex ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
We are designing a site that will provide today's family with a range of financial advice. We will provide information on insurance, investing and budgeting and more. The site will be unbiased in its approach and only looking to educate today's family on their financial concerns and questions. We are not going to offer our audience any legal advice.
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
Our target audience will be primarily geared toward new parents who are looking for sound financial advice as they get ready to start a new life with their children. They may have questions on investing, budgeting or insurance. We want them to be able to come to our site and feel better about the choices they make regarding their finances.
- A clean logo that works with or without the full domain name next to/below/above it
- Creativity beyond simply our name with a couple letters stylized
- I would like a family oriented logo which is playful and incorporates multiple bright colors (not too many colors - 2, maybe 3 if they work well).
- Subtlety is key. Make the design strong but not distracting
- Relevance is also key. Make sure it has something to do with the purpose of the site.
- A color palette which includes multiple colors (to support the full layout of the site which will be lead by the logo). We recommend you include the recommended color palette with your design, but it is not necessary (it can be added after the design is chosen as the winner)
- Additional shape(s) which could stand alone without the URL
- Boring designs that looks too staid
- Too many colors that become distracting or dissonant
- Generic logos that fit the mold of everything else out there