Come TGI ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
I want to convey a whimsical, playful, fun vibe that makes you think of ice cream, candy, ribbons, rainbows but as an adult.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
I am a 34 yr old woman starting a high-end, trendy children's line that will eventually - hopefully - turn into a full scale trendy on-line store that would service adults and kids. I am starting out with accessories for toddlers, but again I am envisioning other adult items for the future. I want to convey a whimsical, playful, fun vibe that makes you think of ice cream, candy, ribbons, rainbows but as an adult.
- Dandelions should be part of the logo
- Pink and yellow must be used (I prefer pale pink, but am open to the shade of yellow)
- http://fc37.deviantart.com/fs20/f/2…dedpan.jpg I love the shade of green used. I also like the dandelion in the middle. However, I'd like the fluffy part to almost look like spun sugar ... cotton candy-ish.
- yellowandpink.com must be in there. I'd like the font to be easy to read, yet fun
- As an afterthought, if you submit a colored background, please also submit one with a white background.
- I'd like to stay away from having too much going on.
- I don't want all capital letters.
- I am not opposed to having the Y&P in caps.
Contest veloce (fast track)
File da consegnare
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti