Nesbits necessitava di un nuovo design di logo e ha lanciato un contest su 99designs.
È stato scelto un vincitore tra 55 design presentati da 16 designer.
We are an online retailer of downhill skiing equipment (Volkl, K2, Dynastar, Scott, Salomon, etc.). We are looking for design concepts for our logo.
Our primary audience for the skis we sell are males aged 18-45. They are interested in backcountry freeskiing.
We have obtained the rights to use the domain epicpeak(.com). We are looking for a logo that meets the following requirements:
- Looks progressive and active
- Uses sans serif font to display the name: "EpicPeak"
- Uses a logo treatment to suggest a mountain in back of the "EpicPeak" words
We like the following logos
- http://www.skitaos.org/ (Like how the "A' has been used to represent a mountain)
- http://bit.ly/9rZGXa (Similarly, like how the A has been used to represent a mountain)
- http://bit.ly/cOdWHp (Like the squiggly, active mountain ridge line).
- http://bit.ly/cr2k92 (Similarly, like the mountain, but would prefer the words to be better integrated)..
- http://bit.ly/9g0rdL (Like the punchy treatment of the mountain).
- http://bit.ly/9524f1 (Like the mountain).
Thanks so much for submitting a design.
Abbiamo riservato un posto per il tuo contest di logo.
Maggiori informazioni su come funziona un contest di design o sui nostri servizi di design di logo.