Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
This is a new networking group for working women called Contacts & Compacts. It's a monthly gathering for exchanging business cards and networking, hearing guest speakers, particpating in workshops, or shopping the products and services of the highlighted woman-owned business vendors who have a booth at the gathering. It's all done after work in a business casual environment. This logo should reflect the lifestyle of today's working woman - a little business - a little pleasure - a little bit of time each month where she can invest in herself.
- Item 1...Contacts & Compacts is the name
- "It's not what you know, it's who's in your network" is the slogan and should be included in your design
- http://www.contactsandcompacts.com should be included on the logo
- Design that connects with working women from all career paths
- Not too corporate but not too casual either)
- It should be feminine
- Must look good in both color and black & white
- Vector format
- Item 1...Nothing that's too "cute". A little bit of cuteness is okay, but it needs to maintain a "professional" persona