Transmits my style & is minamalistic, fresh, modern, elegant & fun. The Logo primary use is for a Website Head.
1. Do Not use any DJ related graphic elements(music notes, headphones) for the logo. No hearts or flowers or rings either.
3. Do Not think of this as a typical DJ logo...think more in line of what a wedding photograhper or planner would want.
2. Intials use ok as part of the logo or a soft abstract would be cool. Text based only is also ok.
3. Use simple clean Fonts.
4. Use one primary Color... I Like troquiose, Cyan , Light blue...White black, Grey as secondary ok.
5. Do not Make "WEDDING DJ" & "Troy Michael" to small in comparison to the other.
LOGOS I LIKE:
http://www.weddingstylemagazine.com/ I Iike the Grace Ormonde Wedding Style fonts and setup. I like the way the text of the her name “grace ormonde” stacks on WEDDING STYLE I believe the font is called "Cosmos Light" I like this font as well as the other font for "grace ormonde" If you can make "DJ" standout in a suttle way like is done for "STYLE". I like the use of uppercase & lower case. I did not really care for the GO intials here.
The files we will require are:Print file format & Web file format
THANK YOU in advance for your hard work on this logo. Make it your best and there may very well be more paid work for you in the future.