Things we want:
1) We want a logo that doesn't get old-fashioned.
2) Something attractive and easy to remember.
3) A logo that can sell by itself.
4) A logo that might be formal, refutable, and dependable
Things we DON'T want:
1) We don't want cars, airbrush, airguns, women, and all these other easily related but commonly used in other brands.
Feel free to play with the slogan. If you want to use it, then use it, otherwise don't. The slogan is in spanish, and it means: "To paint well"
We want to use this logo for everything (from a print in a newspaper, label, billboard, etc., all the way to use it for website and tv.)