Are you feeling the Strength? Then I need your best work to create a new, energizing, strong logo that' says PREMIUM, Best! Make something that you can feel before you even read it...
Life at Full Strength | Life @ Full Strength
Aworld renowned author and fitness expert; I’m focusing my brand around oneunifying message of “living your life at Full Strength.” This is as muchphysical as it is mental, emotional and even spiritual. It’s an inside outapproach to life.
Theaudience for this conversation will be high-achieving men in the peak of life,the “earning years” if you will. I am already a known brand in "Strength”as I have two main products: 1) my book, “Strength for Life” which (as can beseen below) features blue and green colors with ample white space. And “FullStrength” a man’s premium nutrition shake that is branded in strong gold/yellowand black.
Whichcolor palette, if either, you use is your choice. I tend to lean towards theBlue-Green for reasons you may already get. Love the other brand look too butsomething in the conversation seems to fit with the book look.
- Thewords that describe its feel: Energy, strong, clear, fresh, modern, bold,confident, power, simple, clarity.
- Like the Blue & Green colors... seem to capture fresh energy and life best...
- Like it to be able to live on Blue Background and White.
- May or may not use some representative image of “The S-Curve” a process described in chapter 2for achieving this Life@Full Strength… Click Here to view image
- Designmust be 100% original artwork. We would own the copyright and all rights to usethe logo without restriction.
- Deliverableis a vector-based source file so that logo can be resized.
Linkto Book cover – Amazon.com Click Here
- Linkto other image resources, Shape of Your Life graph, and Link to chapter bookpreview for feel / read chapter PDF Click Here
- anythingthat comes across as feminine
- toomany colors
- not looking for "underground" feel or too edgy. It's a sophisticated, fresh and real brand not too much "strength" in terms of muscle head...