Come masai ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
We're a startup, ** http://www.masaitechnologies.com **an enterprise appliance company that makes an advanced device for scanning metadata and analytics. What the devices do is figure out the genetics (ala DNA) of businesses by scanning all sorts of information in your company and connecting the dots.
Please note we want a VERY SERIOUS look, not a DOT.COM. We've also removed the restrictions on a some guidelines, so take some freedoms with your designs.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
The "Masai" name comes from the famous Masai warriors of kenya, and the shield in the logo "(::)" is something we like in the convey in our "Code Warriors" attitude.
We dont want to radically change our logo so we want to keep the general "emblem" look, just want to make it more crispy, glossy, or metalic etc. Maybe even more stronger. We'd also like to stick the current color pallet as much as possible (we like the orange). The "shield" we also like, but anything with genetics or DNA may work.
- Try to keep the general emblem look
- Try to stay with the color palette as much as possible but feel free to show us something different
- We like the "(::)" shield, or something else they conveys a warrior, or something else
- Our tag line is "Discover You" hence "Know your DNA"
- WE WANT A VERY SERIOUS LOOK, i.e. big company look.
- Something perhaps that can convey that we deal with DNA like information may also work.